Senior QA Analyst
Company is one of the world’s largest financial institutions for derivatives exchanges and clearinghouses. Company is a recognized leader in the financial industry for designing and implementing award winning, state-of-the-art technology that operates critical market infrastructure everyday.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Competitive compensation packages including cash bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits packages including generous 401(k) match
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan
- Weekly tech talks
- Work/Life Programs and Corporate Discounts
- Paid parental leave
As a Senior QA Analyst you will work directly with Systems Analysts, the Development, and Project Management teams to understand the business/product requirements and system requirements. You will be responsible for authoring and reviewing test scenarios, executing test cases, and if you can break our systems - writing up the corresponding defects. You will be exposed to automation test execution and automation test script maintenance. With a focus on our Clearing Systems, you will be responsible for testing all functionality associated with post-execution trade management including settlement, reconciliation, risk management within a RIA Web-based user interface and persistent messaging technology stack.
- Strong background in functional testing with the ability to design and develop comprehensive test strategy and test cases for clearing and settlement of fixed income trades
- Review business and functional requirements in order to produce a test strategy and test cases.
- Create Software release Test Plan, and test cases required for each test cycle.
- Create overall strategy, dependencies and risks assessment for testing complex fixed income trading applications.
- Must have 3+ years of experience with Fixed Income markets including knowledge of security master definitions, market data integration, participant and accounts onboarding, trade processing and post-trade allocations
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in enterprise application testing, test executions, defect reporting.
- Track record of completing assignments on time with a high degree of quality.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in test automation (regression and performance) is a plus.
- Prefer 3+ years of experience working in UNIX/Linux and SQL/Oracle environments.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Extensive knowledge of testing process, testing methodology analysis and defect reporting tools.
- Ability to work independently and productively under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Programming skills (sufficient to write automation scripts, and to validate test results in a database, or through some other non-GUI based method) is a plus