Our major premier financial services client looks to satisfy their customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. They’re looking for talented people who will put their customers at the center of everything they do. Join their diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help them build a better organization. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed company customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. Our client interacts with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, Online, ATM, and telephone transactions. They impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through their business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. They provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and their talented and engaged team members.
Corporate Risk helps all Company businesses identify and manage risk. Company focuses on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. They help their management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
My client is seeking an Apps Systems Engineer 5 - Risk Technology Developer to be part of a Team that provides reporting for Risk and Compliance across all levels of the organization.
Primary responsibilities for the individual in this role will be:
- Developing Reports and/or Dashboards based on requirements
- Participating in Daily Update Meeting
- Adhere to team standards, processes, workflows and schedules
- Partnering with Business Analyst on providing technical consultation on Business Reporting Requirements
- Evaluate reporting requirements to provide feedback and estimates to complete work
- Approach development and production issues methodically
- Must be comfortable working on multiple, complex issues and projects
- Participate in production releases as required
Note: Preferred work location is Charlotte, NC.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 4+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 4+ years of UI (User Interface) experience
- 4+ years of web applications experience
- 6+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 7+ years of SQL experience
- 4 + years of .Net and Java application development experience or a combination of both
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- 2+ years of Content Management Systems experience
- 2+ years of JIRA experience
- 2+ years of Open Source experience
- 4+ years of Autosys experience
- 4+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- 1+ year of design pattern experience
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- 3 + years of SQL Server SSIS, SSRS and SSAS experience
- 4+ years relational database management system (RDBMS) experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience with risk technology solution design
- Workflow management tool experience
- Ability to work well with both local and remote team members and partner teams