First, this team will be focused on building applications for market risk management and the market risk office responsible for handling all of the risk analytics for the different types of investment bonds (corporate bonds, option free bonds, fixed, muni's, etc.,.) The position is purely backend server-side development and no front end GUI at all. The GUI aspect of the applications you will be developing will be passed on to another team.
This person will serve as a mentor to the more junior developers however, it is not a "Lead" role.
- BS degree preferably in CS
- At least 3+ years of capital markets experience with focus on cash or derivative products
- 10+ years of technology experience with focus on Java
- 10+ years of experience using databases
- 10+ years of experience using object oriented analysis & design principles
- 1+ experience with shell scripting etc