As a Senior QA Analyst you will work directly with Systems Analysts, the Development, and Project Management teams to understand the business/product requirements and system requirements. You will be responsible for authoring and reviewing test scenarios, executing test cases, and if you can break our systems - writing up the corresponding defects. You will be exposed to automation test execution and automation test script maintenance. With a focus on our Clearing Systems, you will be responsible for testing all functionality associated with post-execution trade management including settlement, reconciliation, risk management within a RIA Web-based user interface and persistent messaging technology stack.
- Strong background in functional testing with the ability to design and develop comprehensive test strategy and test cases for clearing and settlement of fixed income trades
- Review business and functional requirements in order to produce a test strategy and test cases.
- Create Software release Test Plan, and test cases required for each test cycle.
- Create overall strategy, dependencies and risks assessment for testing complex fixed income trading applications.
ADDITIONAL HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS POSITION:
24%-35% Targeted Annual Performance Bonus
- Must have 3+ years of experience with Fixed Income markets including knowledge of security master definitions, market data integration, participant and accounts onboarding, trade processing and post-trade allocations
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in enterprise application testing, test executions, defect reporting.
- Track record of completing assignments on time with a high degree of quality.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in test automation (regression and performance) is a plus.
- Prefer 3+ years of experience working in UNIX/Linux and SQL/Oracle environments.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Extensive knowledge of testing process, testing methodology analysis and defect reporting tools.
- Ability to work independently and productively under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Programming skills (sufficient to write automation scripts, and to validate test results in a database, or through some other non-GUI based method) is a plus
The Company maintains a 401(k) plan with Fidelity Investments with a company match of 100% of the first 6% eligible compensation deferred (subject to statutory limits). Eligibility for this plan begins on the first of the month coinciding with or next following your commencement date.
a. Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
b. Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
c. Voluntary Life, AD&D, and Supplemental Disability Insurance
d. Paid Vacation
e. Benefits start on date of hire