View all jobs
Senior QA _ClearingAtlanta, GA
- Design the frameworks to automate existing test cases using Selenium and/or UFT/QTP.
- Build, customize and configure tools for automating execution and verification of results for various test efforts.
- Work with development, Business, QA, and other Automation engineers to determine a root cause of batch job execution problems while automating test cases.
- Provide design documentation; participate in the technical review of the test automation projects.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and be capable of breaking down complex situations to discover and resolve root causes, this applies to both technical issues and process issues.
- Provide metrics and project planning updates for the testing effort.
- Experience of at least 5 years in test automation framework design and development.
- Developer mindset is a must
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in Selenium and/or QTP/UFT especially related to batch processing systems.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with Python, Java and/or VB Script.
- 5 years of Unix scripting
- Solid SQL experience (JOINS, UNIONS, MINUS, EXISTS etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications and teaming skills.