We are looking for a Development Manager, Quantitative Research to work with, and support, the quantitative research and modeling team in maintaining and developing a growing set of libraries and solutions. In this role, you will engage directly with quantitative management team, development teams, technical delivery teams, and vendors to ensure the successful design, development, and delivery of technology-based solutions. You should be able to work independently with little supervision across different technologies and architectures.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
Knowledge and Experience
- BSc/BA/MS in Computer Science or a related degree.
- 5 or more years of experience in the field.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of modern C++.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience in software development, scripting. and project management.
- Experience with distributed computation frameworks and parallel architectures.
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Ability to work independently.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Management skills required