This individual will work directly with global infrastructure resource team leads to ensure the successful completion of projects. The team is comprised of entrepreneurial and highly experienced individuals and we are looking for someone with strong people skills that can drive change!
- Plan, manage, and execute delivery of complex technology infrastructure projects
- Development of project work plans specifying goals, staffing, scheduling, risks, and contingency plans.
- Help facilitate communication across multiple functional organizations, technology, teams, vendors, and finance
- Creates cross-functional project plans that include scope definition, schedules, stakeholder identification, resourcing, communication plans and risk analysis.
- Work with internal and external customers to manage, set and communicate delivery expectations
- Create business cases, product roadmaps, and requirements documentations as necessary
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science or Engineering degrees preferred)
- Minimum 5 years work experience with at least 4 years of specialized project management
- Experience managing resources in a fast moving environment
- Hands on technical experience (Networks, Linux, Windows)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong project management skills (time and organization)
- Ability to apply standardized project control mechanisms such as planning and project progress tracking / control, estimating, logic analysis, resource planning and allocation, issue and risk management.
- Ability to self-start effectively with ambiguity and varying levels of detail.
- Financial industry experience is a plus
- Service Provider experience a strong plus
- Telco experience a strong plus
- Experience managing a PM team is a strong plus
This role offers work from home flexibility of up to 2 days per week.
Project Management experience in an IT environment a MUST would consider PM in a SDLC role, but would prefer Infrastructure PM experience. A background or understanding in Data Analytics (Tableau, Business Objects) is a plus. They would like to see an individual that previously worked as a Network Engineer, Systems Engineer, Network or Systems Administration (a technical role in infrastructure) and moved into Project Management.