This role is primarily responsible for windows software builds and releases, which includes the design, development, support of builds, scripts, installation procedures, and supporting systems such as source code control and issue tracking.
This role will also help support Linux. The ideal candidate takes initiative, is detail-oriented and demonstrates excellent verbal written and interpersonal communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to and assist in production operations in a 24/7 environment
- Work with senior members to learn Company's infrastructure
- Triage support for Jira, Stash and Artifactory, including creating Jira and Bitbucket users, projects and groups
- Create and change Jira workflows
- Configure Jenkins services (builds and/or deployments)
- Participate in a weekly on-call rotation for after-hours support
- Provide technical analysis, resolve problems, and propose solutions
- Provide support to, and coordinate with developers and operations