We are looking for an Automation Engineer to join our enterprise storage team which is responsible for SAN, NAS, CAS and backup engineering and administration.
- Develop Unix/Perl/Python Scripts to automate Storage tasks like Storage allocation to Linux, windows, ESX and other hosts from HDS, VMAX, VNX and 3PAR arrays following policies and best practices
- Understanding of Enterprise IT infrastructure including Unix/Linux Servers, VMware, Storage Arrays and SAN architecture, fiber channel, networking, TCP/IP etc
- Participate in team work, design, develop and document
- Production support, support the Storage tools and infrastructure
- Periodically go on call to provide 24/7 support
- Participate in change management, incident management and root cause analysis
- Documents processes and takes ownership