ICE is seeking a Senior Java Developer who will help build a real time, high availability, large data system from the ground up. The role will be responsible for design, development, and support of the core Risk Data Governance platform.
The ideal candidate will be results-oriented, self-motivated and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of computer science principals, is comfortable working with large data sets, and has a good understanding of linear algebra and statistics.
This role requires frequent interactions with project and product managers, developers, QA and other stakeholders, in order to ensure delivery of a world class platform to our users.
- Follow team guidelines for quality and consistency within the design and development phases of applications
- Lead an effort to design, architect, and write new software components
- Independently handle project activities related to builds and deployments
- Create software tests, verify the functionality and quality of the software
- Create design documentation for new software development and subsequent versions
- Provide support for production applications as issues arise during and after business hours
- Provide support for deployments during maintenance windows
- Identify opportunities to improve and optimize applications
- Work with business analysts or product management in understanding new requirements
- Follow company software development processes and standards