Job Description Detail:
Senior Developer Qualified Financial Contract regulatory initiative
This position will be part of the Company's Funding Capital and Liquidity team in New York, NY. Collateral Management team has responsibility to implement and support enterprise-wide Qualified Financial Contract regulatory initiative. The scope of this work includes participating in building and supporting the overall regulatory implementation.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Development of critical ETL/Data sourcing components for the program
• Analyze complex requirements and develop ETL mappings.
• Work closely with BAs to understand the functional requirements and translate those into technical implementations
• Participate in design and code reviews
. Work in an Agile methodology development program
Work effectively with team members in multiple time zones.
• Develop and foster a positive relationship with team members, department leads and partner with program teams
• Work closely with quality analysts on the preparation of test cases. Coordinate implementation activities across various data provision system
• Propose creative solutions to meet technical and business requirements
• Candidate must have hand-on development experience in Informatica Powercenter, SQL Servers, and Shell Scripting.
- RQO0004168 10+ years of Informatica experience
- RQO0000565 10+ years of fixed Income experience or
- RQO0002558 10+ years of securities industry experience or
- RQO0000440 10+ years of capital markets experience
- RQO0005543 7+ years of Linux experience
- RQO0005563 7+ years of MS SQL server experience
- RQO0016701 5+ years of AngularJS experience
- RQO0004406 5+ years of Java experience
- RQO0010938 5+ years of technical troubleshooting experience
- RQO0006390 5+ years of application production support experience
- RQO0011991 3+ year of technology management experience supporting integration activities
- DQO0000015 A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- DQO0004599 Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
- DQO0004662 Ability to manage complex initiatives
- RQO0003930 1+ year of Hadoop experience