We are looking for a Senior JAVA Developer who will be a part of a creative team that oversees all aspects of software development, from initial specification and design, development, testing, and release.
Austin Texas, Burlington VT or Remote
About the role:
- Develop and test java-based applications to support Tapeout Operations.
- Produce detailed design documentation.
- Build reusable code/libraries, following best practices
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
You will have:
- Education - BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Expert knowledge of Java and J2EE, jsp and struts
- Experience developing RestFul services
- Knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, etc.
- Experience working with web frameworks such as Spring.
- Experience with testing and deployment.
- 1+ years of experience with relational databases, SQL, ORM technology, such as JPA
- Passion for best design and coding practices.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Develop Java Applications under JBOSS EAP 7
- Agile development methodology
- Experience performing system integration in homogeneous and heterogeneous environments.
- Maven, Eclipse
- Experience in Semiconductor Domain beneficial
- Experience with scripting languages helpful (Korn Shell, Python on Linux platform)