Title: Product Manager / Business Analyst.
Independently works with customers to establish business need and goals and elicits requirements for development of systems solutions for moderately to highly complex projects. Produces functional specifications and obtains customer approval. Acts as liaison between the customer and the development team to determine and deliver the most effective solution. Contributes to the design of systems and planning for systems testing and support. Possesses strong retail or data processing systems background or both. Ability to serve as BA, QA or PM as needed.
Product Manager Responsibilities (BA):
- Manages the business partner relationship and acts as the business partner advocate to the team
- Identifies major business partner relationship risks and action plans -Identifies business needs and expectations -Facilitates shared vision between the business partner and project team
- Must work with development team to understand the business requirements
- Elicits, gathers, and helps prioritize and manage business requirements
- Assists business partner with process mapping
- Ensures that software specifications respond to business needs
- Manages and communicates business partner expectations
- Negotiates business partner signoff of vision, feature, functional, and other requirements deliverables
- Ability to learn MST's Project Methodology specifically in creating business requirements very quickly
- Actively assist in the testing space; participation in writing test scripts
- Ability to serve as BA in support role. Understand bug details and able to work with support team for resolution.
- Must have strong analytical, time-management, problem-solving and decision making abilities; Proven ability to produce work with limited supervision; Ability to work in a fast moving environment with tolerance of ambiguity.
- Must demonstrate effective team building and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in Cyber Security, eCommerce Security, Application Security, or Information Security a huge plus.
- Strong eCommerce Infrastructure BA experience a huge plus
- Retail Industry Infrastructure BA experience a plus - Proven collaboration skills strength - Strong Facilitation and Requirements Gathering skills - Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders
- Solid Organizational skills and Process Oriented
- Works well in a Team environment and with distributed teams
- Requirements Tool experience a plus
- Strong technical aptitude desired