- Minimum 5 years experience working as a Sr QA Automation Engineer
- 5+ years web services automation experience - Soap UI Pro ,Parasoft or equivalent
- 5 + years of experience with continuous integration and build tools (i.e. jUnit, DB Unit, Maven, Jenkens, and Sonar)
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Queries
- 5+ years of programming experience in Java
- 2+ years of experience with groovy code
- Strong knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) topics and concepts and maintaining build servers
-Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and be able to communicate interact effectively with all levels of management as well as a diverse technical team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to significant amounts of change in work assignments and priorities.
-Supplies technical guidance to the team and help/build teams to facilitate the running /maintenance of scripts.
-Create and Maintain libraries and object repositories
- Work closely with Manual test engineers & offshore team for automating existing test cases
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies is a plus
Requirement for Automation Developer -
Hands on Java development experience
Experience with automation testing of event based SOA applications
Good knowledge of BDD and Gherkin language
Expertise in either JBehave or Cucumber-JVM
Knowledge of UI testing frameworks such as Selenium
Expertise with web service testing tools, prefearbly SOAP UI
Hands on experience with Maven, Chef/Puppet
Expertise with load testing tools such as JMeter/Gatling
Prior experience with testing rule engines preferred