Company is a leading financial services company and a pioneer in the online brokerage industry. Having executed the first-ever electronic trade by an individual investor more than 30 years ago, the company has long been at the forefront of the digital revolution, offering easy-to-use solutions for individual investors and stock participants. Founded on the principle of innovation and determined to level the playing field for individual investors, company delivers digital platforms, tools, and professional assistance to help investors and traders meet their near-and long-term investing goals. The Company provides these services both online and through its network of customer service representatives and financial consultants – over the phone at two national branches and in-person at 30 branches
Addresses and resolves basic incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
Logging incidents and requests through analyst metrics
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Ensures the end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the customer.
- Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware. Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution. Follows up with other support staff (service resources) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete. Documents resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases.
- Ability to resolve requests on first contact.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of employee information.
- Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission and Value statements.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Competency in MS Office Suite
- Competency in support tracking tools
- Prior experience supporting customers in use of application software desired.
- Proficiency in using support software tools is desired.
- Customer service orientation and/or prior customer service training