Client is a Fortune 500 company, seeks an energetic problem solver with technical proficiency in the area of C# .NET, SharePoint 2013, SQL and object oriented analysis and design principles. This applicant must be highly motivated to meet project deadlines and technology challenges. The technical developer will work directly with technical team to understand the reporting and data requirements and logical data model, and perform requirements, design, technical design, build, unit test, system test and support user acceptance test.
Production support responsibilities (24x7) for applications include analyzing service issues, determining the causes, and resolving them.
4-yr College Degree required, preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Participate in the design and development of multi-tier distributed applications in a Windows/Intranet/Internet environment
- Work with business owners to gather requirements, prepare functional specifications, form project plans and communicate progress throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Work with the team lead to review, analyze and define requirements for new development or enhancements to and maintenance of existing systems
- Create technical and functional design documents. Create, validate and enhance prototypes for projects
- Analyze and design technical solutions for complex business requirements
- Development to include new product development, customizations and enhancements
- Has the ability to create efficient SQL queries and understands how to optimize them for performance.
- Design and Construct components using .NET Framework and SQL Server
- Identify and resolve programming problems by following routine methods and established system development methodologies
- 5+ years of application development using C# .NET
- ASP.NET MVC
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
- Win Forms
- Experience with Entity Framework 5 or 6 or greater
- 3+ years of application UI development with one or more of the following
- 3+ years of experience with accessing RDBMS systems via ODBC/SQL especially SQL Server 2008 or DB2
- 3+ years of SharePoint development experience
- SharePoint 2013 experience
- Experience with SP 2013 App Model (Add-Ins)
- Web/UI experience creating/ managing lists , libraries, security groups and Audience Targeting
- Experience developing Server Side Solutions (Web Parts, User Controls, Event Handlers/Receivers etc.)
- Experience developing Client side solutions
- Experience with Workflows (SharePoint Designer/ Visual Studio)
- Experience packaging and deploying solutions
- Experience in SharePoint Branding (Master Pages/ Page Layouts )
- Experience with various Site Templates (Publishing, Team, Document/Records Center)
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience creating and consuming web services (REST and SOAP)
- Experience with Three-tier architecture, objected oriented analysis and design, and UML
- Knowledge of all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge with agile SCRUM methodology
- Experience with Reporting Services, and tools like SQL Management Studio, SSRS, SSIS, Report Builder, etc.
- Detailed oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with solid teamwork ethic and customer focus.
- Strong sense of personal accountability; contributes beyond job role and responsibilities.
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven personality with a strong commitment to quality and timely customer service
- Ability to manage changing priorities. High degree of flexibility, independent and proactive working style. Ability to work well under pressure and on multiple and conflicting priorities
- Experience with SP 2013 Design Manager, Device Channels, creating Design Packages
- Experience with VS TFS-GIT Automated Builds
- Experience with TIBCO Spotfire, TIBCO BW
- Experience with Angular JS
- ASP.Net Core